The Big Book of Taxes 365 > Online Tax Research Edition.
Part quick reference guide, part tax research platform, the Big Book of Taxes 365 was designed for the tax professional on a limited research budget, though powerful enough to add to any tax research library.
This online research tool includes over 150 chapters within 1,100 plus pages, covering everything individual tax. Rated 94 out of 100 by our users, the Big Book allows each subscriber to find answers to your most complex tax issues. We even include a comprehensive resource library with links to commonly used forms, IRS publications, court rulings, and much more.
- One-click hyperlinked table of contents
- Organized in tax return sequence
- All recent law changes are flagged in the text
- Updated for the Extenders and the SECURE act
- An index of recent law changes included
- Search the entire resource with topic keywords and phrases
- Automatic year-round updates
- Personalized link for easy access from any device, ability for custom notes
- A downloadable PDF version for offline access
- Support for tablets and mobile devices
- Includes California differences, where applicable, at the end of each chapter
Only $95 per year. Includes year-round updates and will renew automatically unless canceled.
Publication Date: Updated Year-Round
Author: Lee T. Reams, EA
Start saving time on research today by ordering your subscription.
"Big Book of Taxes 365 new format is superb, and easy to search between topics. Very impressive and makes us look good too! Great job Lee Reams Sr. and colleagues."
"I appreciate the high level of work in the research center and feel confident I’m getting correct information.”
"I am familiar with many of the education providers out in the market. The Big Book of Taxes is far superior than most providers. Not only is it filled with a wealth of knowledge but having a resource tool that you interact with on your desktop for ease on research is invaluable. Thanks Lee and team.”
"In my 21 years in the tax business; this is the best text I have ever seen. My compliments to your staff." - Bruce Hersh, CPA
"Thank you for your spectacular tax seminars, "Big Book," and for being the tax practitioners Number One tax research resource!!! - Dale Machalleck, EA