The Premium program is designed to take your training and support beyond CPE and into practice marketing. Not only will up to 10 staff/partners get unlimited access to our CPE library, but you will also get professionally written marketing content delivered to your inbox year round.
- Expert Training and Access to our entire Online CPE Library (unlimited hours) covering the latest tax law changes for up to 10 staff members > Yes that is less than $50 per member.
- Access to our On Demand WebCast monthly videos, covering new tax law and topic-specific presentations.
- Access to the Big Book of Taxes Update and Review course.
- ClientWhys Connect Technical Support Forum - A member’s only e-mail forum where you can find answers to your toughest client tax questions.
- Total Practice e-zine- This magazine, delivered by e-mail, provides subscribers with valuable and timely practice development and management tips, revenue-producing suggestions and marketing strategies along with due date reminders and significant tax.
- Earn TaxBuzz CPE badges.
- Access to desktop edition of the 1,000 page plus Big Book of Taxes.
- Online Access to our Web Technical Research Center, with easy-to-use links for web-based tax research.
Practice Development and Marketing Tips- Includes ideas to increase business and revenue along with the tools to accomplish the tasks including client letters, special forms, and recommended resources.
- On-Demand Digital Marketing Webcast Training and Access to our Digital Marketing Coaches.
- Access to our Digital Marketing Library including ready-to-use client and blog articles, tax organizer, tax planning strategy brochures and more.
"The help you provide is nothing short of amazing. I'm actually new to this program and I'm completely amazed at the knowledge base here. Because of Total Practice, I don't feel so isolated in my tax practice and have more confidence than prior years. I read the majority of the email threads posted and its such a great learning opportunity for me.
ClientWhys thank you so much for this group and your support. You've made this tax season so much better."
- Alan Schilt