Learning Objective: As Coronavirus wreaks economic havoc, Congress and IRS have acted swiftly through the tax law in response. These relief efforts cut much deeper and wider than first meet the eye.
This 3-hour webinar covers the following subject matter:
1. CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act) - Moving targets, amended returns and cash cow galore
2. Tax and liquidity planning in response to the CARES Act and in catastrophic economic times
3. Deferral of payment of 2019 taxes – Who, what, when, where, how much, how
4. Extension of filing deadlines? Which ones yes and which ones not
5. Why filing federal and state extensions by the original due date may be sick smart - Breakdown by state
6. IRS’s rapidly changing approach to collections, the statute of limitation protections and operations
7. Tax credits for paid sick and family leave – Deep cut knowledge needed here (Families 1st Recovery Response Act (H.R. 6201))
8. Waiver of penalties both inside and outside of a box
9. Cybersecurity mandates / IRS sanctioned protocols for working from home
10. SBA loans including disaster and payroll protection loans and forgiveness opportunities
11. An ear to the ground for ongoing developments
CPE Hours: Federal Tax Update = 3 CPE Credits / Total = 3 CPE Credits
Accreditation: CTEC, IRS, Enrolled Agents, NASBA CPA
Field of Study: Federal Tax Update
Publication Date: 3/28/2020
Instructional Delivery Method: Self-Study
Advanced Preparation: No Advanced Preparation Required
Author: Arthur Werner, J.D., M.S. and Bradley Burnett, J.D., LL.M.
Course Material: A copy of the course material is available for download under the Additional References tab.
Refund Policy: Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. At ClientWhys, we do whatever it takes to make sure your expectations are met on every order we complete. We back all of our products with a 30-day no-hassle money-back guarantee. For information regarding refunds, complaints, and program cancellation policies, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-384-1101
Certified Public Accountants: ClientWhys is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
ClientWhys is an approved provider for IRS, NASBA QAS, CTEC and the Oregon Tax Preparer Board providing continuing education for CPAs, EAs, IRS and CRTPs.
Registration: Sign-up online by clicking add to cart above or by phone at 1-800-384-1101
This Premium Webinar is provided by a third-party vendor and is not part of the Total Practice Memberships.