This 2020 Enrolled Agent (EA) 24-Hour Bundle Package includes everything you need for your annual IRS Enrolled Agent CPE requirements.
This is the most comprehensive tax review bundle on the market for the price.
Item Number - CPEEA20
This learning path includes:
- CPE00820 - Ethics - Sec 7216 Use & Disclosure Consents - 2 Hours CPE - 10 Questions
- CPE07320 - Tax Update 2020 - 3 Hours CPE - 15 Questions
- CPE20820 - Home Sale Complications - 4 Hours CPE - 28 Questions
- CPE32020 - Tax Deferred Exchanges (Sec 1031) - 2 Hours CPE - 10 Questions
- CPE32420 - Sec 199A Deduction - Pass‐Through Entity Deduction - 3 Hours CPE - 15 Questions
- CPE1020 - Federal Tax Course - 10 Hours CPE - 50 Questions
Instructional Delivery Method: Self-Study
Advanced Preparation: No Advanced Preparation Required
Author: Lee Reams, Sr.
Course Material: A copy of the course material is available for download under the Additional References tab.
Refund Policy: Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. At ClientWhys, we do whatever it takes to make sure your expectations are met on every order we complete. We back all of our products with a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee. For information regarding refunds, complaints and program cancellation policies, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-384-1101.
Certified Public Accountants: ClientWhys is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its web site: www.nasbaregistry.org.
ClientWhys, Inc. is an approved provider for IRS, NASBA QAS, CTEC and the Oregon Tax Preparer Board providing continuing education for CPAs, EAs, IRS, CRTPs.