This Enrolled Agent (EA) 24-Hour Bundle Course includes everything you need for your annual IRS Enrolled Agent CPE requirements.
We completely revamped our popular 24-Hour Enrolled Agent CPE bundle to include all of the major updates from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
We cover the latest law changes, pass-through entities and the controversial employee/independent contractor classification in detail.
Course Item Number - CPEEA18P (R818)
Course material will be mailed via the U.S. Post Office. Please allow 24-48 hours for in-house processing. Allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery.
This learning path includes:
- CPE00618 - Ethics - Circular 230 Compliance Issues - 2 Hours CPE - 46 pages - 10 questions
- CPE115 - Tax Cuts & Jobs Act - 3 Hours CPE - 69 pages - 15 questions
- CPE324B - Sec 199A Deduction - Pass‐Through Entity Deduction (includes Provisions of the Proposed Regulations) - 2 Hrs CPE - 63 pages - 10 questions
- CPE20818 - Home Sale Complications - 4 Hours CPE - 80 pages - 30 questions
- CPE30918 - Employee or Independent Contractor? - 2 Hrs CPE - 37 pages - 10 questions
- CPE711 - The Disaster Relief Act of 2017 - 1 Hour CPE - 30 pages - 5 Questions
- CPE1018 - Federal Tax Course - 10 Hours CPE - 203 pages, 50 questions
The questions are multiple choice. The learning path final exams are per subject, making it easier to manage your answers.