With tax reform front and center, we include all of the significant developments brought on through the "Tax Cuts and Jobs Act."
By taking this course, California tax preparers will be thoroughly prepared to tackle the next tax season. The better prepared you are, the less time it takes you when serving your clients. Many of these topics are involved, so we broke them down with easy to use worksheets and flow charts.
The 2018 20-Hour CTEC Registered Tax Preparer (CRTP) Courses includes everything you need for your annual CTEC.org renewal registration.
Course Item Number - CPECTEC18 (r818)
The learning path includes the following:
- CPE00618 - Ethics - Circular 230 Compliance Issues - 2 Hours CPE - 46 pages - 10 questions
- CPE115 - Tax Cuts & Jobs Act - 3 Hours CPE - 69 pages - 15 questions
- CPE07018 - California Differences - 5 Hours CPE - 156 pages - 25 questions
- CPE324B - Sec 199A Deduction - Pass‐Through Entity Deduction (includes Provisions of the Proposed Regulations) - 2 Hrs CPE - 63 pages - 10 questions
- CPE20818 - Home Sale Complications - 4 Hours CPE - 80 pages - 30 questions
- CPE30918 - Employee or Independent Contractor? - 2 Hrs CPE - 37 pages - 10 questions
- CPE70518 - Home Mortgage Interest Complications - 2 Hrs CPE - 55 pages - 10 questions