2017 California Total Practice Membership
2017 California Total Practice Gold Membership - $375.00 Annual Subscription
- A Version of the Big Book of Taxes TextBook
- Total Practice e-zine - This magazine, delivered by e-mail, provides subscribers with valuable and timely practice development and management tips, revenue-producing suggestions and marketing strategies along with due date reminders and significant tax updates.
- Access to digital edition of the Big Book of Taxes, updated year round for tax changes
- Earn TaxBuzz CPE badges
- Expert Training and Access to our entire Online CPE Library(unlimited hours) covering the latest tax law changes
- Access to our NEW On Demand WebCast monthly webinars, covering new tax law and topic specific presentations
- Access to the "The Big Book of Taxes" Recorded Webinar
- 8 hours of Continuing Education Live Training - Early November locations throughout California including the required 3 hours of federal update CPE.
- ClientWhys Connect - A member’s only e-mail forum where topics of special interest to tax accountants can be discussed.
- Online Access to our Web Technical Research Center, with easy-to-use links for web based tax research.
2017 California Total Practice Platinum Membership - $535.00 Annual Subscription
(Includes all of the above PLUS)
- Practice Development and Marketing Tips - Includes ideas to increase business and revenue along with the tools to accomplish the tasks including client letters, special forms, and recommended resources.
- On Demand Digital Marketing Webcast Training and Access to our Digital Marketing Coaches
- Access to our Digital Marketing Library including ready-to-use client newsletters, Tax Organizer, tax planning strategy brochures and more.
"Just thought that I would pass along a big A+ for your update seminar yesterday in La Mirada. Matt was terrific and the information provided was far superior to the other workshops that I have attended. In a year I felt would be thin on substance, I certainly received my money's worth. Thanks to ClientWhys."
- Charlie Kimball, EA
"In my 21 years in the tax business, this is the best text I have ever seen. My compliments to your staff."
- Bruce Hersh, CPA