The Big Book of Taxes Webinar – Federal Tax Update
$ 159.00 $ 139.00
We are making this 8-hour tax update available as a discounted bundle, with four individual 2-hour segments.
Two Packages to choose from:
Recorded Webinar only – Includes 8 Hours Federal tax update, recorded webinar presentation, slides, PDF version of “Big Book of Taxes” - $159.00 Sale Price: $139
- Recorded Webinar Plus – Includes 32 hours of Federal tax update (8 recorded webinar / 24 online self-study), PDF version of the "Big Book of Taxes", webinar presentation and slides - $219.00 Sale Price: $199
Release Date: December 2016
Lee Reams, EA
Art Werner, JD. Master of Science in Taxation
Tax laws are ever-changing, and tough to stay on top of. We take great pride in putting together one of the most comprehensive presentations available anywhere, at any price. This year we are recording our live tax update seminar and breaking the presentation down into 2-hour segments. Included with the webinar presentation is the webinar slides, PDF version of the Big Book of Taxes and access to our tax technical support forum.
Tax Update & Review Webinar Agenda
Learning Objectives - After completing this course you will be able to:
- Understand tax planning strategies that can be used with clients this tax season
- Understand the Affordable Care Act tax rules and how it will affect your business and individual clients
- Understand the Path Act in detail
- Understand the latest changes to filing dues and extensions
- Understand all the new preparer due diligence requirements and penalties
- Understand the new 60-day rollover self certification rules
Accreditation: CTEC, IRS, Enrolled Agents, NASBA-QAS CPAs
Field of Study: Taxation
Instructional Delivery Method: Group Internet-Based
Program Level: Intermediate
Advanced Preparation: No Advanced Preparation Required
What our clients have to say.
"Thank You for your spectacular tax seminars, Big Book, and for being the tax practitioners Number One tax research resource!!!"
- Dale Machalleck
"Thank you. I love the Big Book of Taxes, and I will be buying it again this year."
- Ann Pearson, E.A.
"Great webcast Lee! Again, thank you."
- Terrence O'Neill EA
"In my 21 years in the tax business, this is the best text I have ever seen. My compliments to your staff."
- Bruce Hersh, CPA
"As usual a very informative seminar."
- Rated 7 out of 7
"Loved the new format. Covering the tough topics - not the typical everyday items."
- Susan DiMaggio - Rated 7 out of 7
"Love the Big Book. My first time attending. Personally liked the AMT / RDP chapters - well explained
- Lina Loh
"I really enjoyed the speakers. They were very captivating and inters testing. It can be hard to keep someones attention for that long. But you guys did really well. Thank you again!"
Koby Ferrel, EA
Please view the sample clip below -