This 2023 Enrolled Agent (EA) 24-Hour Bundle Package includes everything you need for your annual IRS Enrolled Agent CPE requirements.
This is the most comprehensive tax review bundle on the market for the price.
This learning path includes:
- CPE00623 - Ethics: Circular 230 Compliance Issues - 2 Hours CPE - 10 questions
- CPE07323 – 2023 Federal Tax Update - 3 Hours CPE - 15 questions
- CPE10423 - Tax Implications of Separation And Divorce - 3 Hours CPE - 15 questions
- CPE11323 - Foreign Related Reporting Issues - 3 Hours CPE - 15 questions
- CPE20923 - Foreclosure & Debt Relief Issues - 3 Hours CPE - 15 questions
- CPE1023 – 2023 Federal Tax Course - 10 hours CPE - 50 Questions
The course material can be downloaded as a PDF for easy offline studying. The questions are multiple-choice and allow for unlimited retakes. The learning path final exams are per subject, making it easier to manage your answers.
Instructional Delivery Method: Self-Study
Advanced Preparation: No Advanced Preparation Required
Author: Lee Reams, Sr., BSME, EA
Course Material: A copy of the course material is available for download under the Additional References tab.
Refund Policy: Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. At CountingWorks, Inc., we do whatever it takes to make sure your expectations are met on every order we complete. We back all of our products with a 10-day no-hassle money-back guarantee. For information regarding refunds, complaints, and program cancellation policies, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-384-1101.
Certified Public Accountants: CountingWorks, Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
CountingWorks, Inc. is an approved provider for IRS, NASBA QAS, and CTEC providing continuing education for CPAs, EAs, IRS, CRTPs.